SIRIUS recognizes more than 50 people in Europe and 150 in North America. We recruit on a permanent contract but also in the context of the detachment canada or freelance.
Quality Assurance Analyst (The position is located in Montreal, Canada)
The Quality Assurance Analyst - Automation, reporting to the Development Team Manager, ensures the quality of the application software delivered and successful completion of all test scenarios. He/she is involved in the development and management of software solutions used to execute the full range of functional, integration and regression tests. The QA Analyst interacts with development and support teams to ensure that all products meet the quality standards established at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
• Design, develop and manage test automation solutions (software and hardware).
• Act as a key resource and provide support to the team.
• Act as a resource person on the Quality Assurance team for technical knowledge and subject matter expertise.
• Identify and assess software quality risks.
• Participate in establishing a quality culture based on customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement.
• Ability to translate operational and functional requirements into test cases.
• Organize and manage test environments.
• Define innovative ideas for automation in order to reduce manual testing time.
• Assist in training and guiding new employees.
• Create and deliver formal or informal training.
• Provide production support as needed.
• Support user acceptance testing with customers to ensure maximum quality.
• Make recommendations to improve processes and technical environments.
• Ability to adapt to changes, ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies, and have a good team spirit, as well as an optimistic attitude.
• Ability to coordinate and carry out all the testing activities according to the software development process based on the waterfall model.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
• At least two years of experience in software development and quality assurance
• In-depth understanding of software quality assurance methods, tools and processes
• Automation and scripting skills
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience working in UNIX / LINUX environments
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities and excellent technical and analytical capabilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written
Work experience in the financial services or markets sector
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein